Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Off the record
I've been working on this story for awhile about the website RateMyProfessors.com and the online show called Professors Strike Back which gives the professors a chance for a rebuttal. Its been taking so long because I'm finding it hard to find faculty who will go on the record of the story. I really want to do this story, but I don't want to resort to making it more about the students, but if no faculty will go on record, what do I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your post seems to indicate that you have searched the rating website for Ohio Wesleyan, read the comments, and then tried to contact the OWU profs for on-the-record i-views, and they have declined. You might try contacting some area professors who have posted video rebuttals such as a couple from Ohio State University. While not OWU on the rebuttal side, it is a professor from central Ohio.
This seems like a tough situation. What I think I would do is use the professor as an annomyous source. I know that may hurt your credibility slightly but I think it is better to hear from a professo than to have an unbalanced story. At least this way you will be giving professors a voice in your story.
Post a Comment